Today our other 'Dino' came by to inspect the work and he seemed pleased with our progress. His timing could not be better as today we completed the brake booster, master cylinder, and brake/clutch pedal assembly. Much like the accelerator pedal we profiled before, this assembly started the project in a very original and tired state. With a lot of cleaning, testing, plating, and painting it is now ready for re-installation on 01464.
This is one project I took particular interest in and it is a great satisfaction to see the final product as good as it turned out. Too bad that it goes all but covered up when installed.